Try this Amaretto Peach Cheesecake...nice tasting dessert !
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16-ounce) can peaches in syrup, chopped
- 1/4 cup amaretto liqueur
1. Combine butter and 1/3 cup sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Blend in 1 egg. Add 3/4 cup flour; mix well. Pat the dough onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 450°F (230°C) for 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, and 3 tablespoons flour; mixing at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add 3 eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add chopped peaches (drained) and amaretto liqueur; mix well. Pour over the crust.
3. Bake at 450°F (230°C) for 10 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 250*F and continue baking for 1 hour and 5 minutes. Loosen the cake from the rim of the pan; cool before removing from the pan. Chill. ..and the dessert is ready to serve...enjoy !