- 1 cup graham-cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
1. For Crust: Combine crust ingredients, and press into bottom of 12-cup molded bundt pan.
2. For Filling: In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the eggs and cream. Beat until light and fluffy. Scrape bowl occasionally. Add the eggs, and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed. Add cream, and mix well, scraping sides occasionally. Spoon into crust.
3. Bake at 300*F for 65 to 75 minutes or until set.
4. Cool upright in pan for 30 minutes; then refrigerate 2 hours or longer.
5. Invert on serving plate. (NOTE: warm the pan briefly in hot water to allow the cake to slip out of the pan.)
This nice dessert recipes is ready to serve 8 to 10 ... enjoy it !