- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling
1. In a medium bowl blend together graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted
butter; mix well. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
2. Using an electric mixer softened cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add 1 cup sugar; mixing well. Add in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add in vanilla and beat well. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Spoon blueberry pie filling on top of the batter in a ring pattern about halfway from the edge of the cake. Pour the remaining batter on top.
3. Bake in a 375°F(190°C) oven for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool to room temperature on a wire rack. Loosen the crust from sides of pan and cool 30 minutes more. Remove the sides of the pan; cool cheescake completely. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving. This great dessert recipe makes 16 servings. Great taste...enjoy !
Try this other great dessert recipes : Amaretto-peach-cheesecake