Cranberry Whip Parfait...a delicious dessert recipe to try !
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 4 cups milk, divided use
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Combine rice, 3 1/2 cups milk, sugar and salt in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thick and creamy, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Beat eggs and remaining 1/2 cup milk together. Stir into rice mixture. Cook 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly. Add vanilla. Cool.
3. Combine cranberry sauce and whipped topping.
4. Using 1 cup parfait glasses*, alternate pudding and cranberry mixture. The great dessert recipe is ready for after dinner ! Enjoy !