- 1 pastry for single-crust pie
- 5 cups peeled and thinly sliced tart green apples
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chilled butter or margarine
- 1 container vanilla ice cream
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Line 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom with pastry; trim away excess pastry. Arrange apples in pastry shell; sprinkle morsels over apples. Combine flour, sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle mixture over filling.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until apples are tender when pierced with a sharp knife. Remove side of tart pan. Serve warm with ice cream...and the dessert recipe is ready t0 serve...great taste 1